Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A little piece of Paris Love – Monday, 3rd May 2010


It’s really cold this morning. Last week we had temps of 23 – 27 degrees but this week we’re only expecting highs of 11 – 14 deg. Not happy Jan!!

I went for a run but it was so cold that I just did a few laps inside the protected Cour Carrée at the Louvre – Good plan!!

This morning Asha and I went to Galleries Lafayette so Asha could buy some shoes. Asha found some great shoes to buy and so did I (and a skirt) but sadly I will refrain as they are way too much – boo hoo!!

In the afternoon I did some gift shopping and I bought myself a Tiffany & Co Paloma Picasso Pink Watch. It’s so beautiful and it is so Paris Love!! How exciting – my first Tiffany’s treasure. But watch this space – there’s more to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment