Saturday, July 21, 2012

Handbag Heaven and Café Flore - Thursday, 3rd May 2012

 After only four hours sleep, it was time to get up and make the most of our next day in Paris!  This morning I just went for a short walk around St Germain and to the Annabelle Winship shoe store to see what the latest styles are.  It’s an English brand, but very cool shoes.


I then walked back home for a baguette lunch with Kel who had returned from Musée D’Orsay.  We enjoyed a salad baguette and shared two magnificent pastries including a lemon meringue and a strawberry tart.  They were so light and delicious. 

After a little lie down I walked with Kel half way down to Musée L’Orangerie and did some shopping to stock up on notelets and buy a handbag or three from one of my favourite Parisian Handbag stores!


By the time I arrived home it was 7 pm.  Kel and I made the short walk down boulevard St Germain for dinner at Café Flore which is evidently the most famous café in the world!  I enjoyed a glass of red and a mixed salad and Kel introduced herself to the Croque Monsieur which she also washed down with a glass of Red. 

At 9 pm we made our way home stopping at the Carrefour Supermarket for more champagne and other supplies.  It has been a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment